New Year, No plastic
Together we can make change.
You can help save 1,000,000 plastic bottles from going to landfills in 2021.
Make the Pledge
Choose to reuse and ditch the plasic in 2021
If you knew that more than 60 million plastic bottles end up up in landfills every day and that you could make a difference by switching to reusables, would you?
Now imagine what that change would look like if hundreds or even thousands of people, just like you, also made a commitment to make the switch..
Sign up for the "New Year No Plastic" pledge.
We send you a free PILLLAR reusable bamboo bottle.
Ditch the plastic and switch to reusables.
plastic bottles are used around the world every year.
plastic bottles end up in United States landfills every day.
is how long it takes for a plastic bottle to decompose in a landfill.
of all plastic bottles manufactured have never been recycled.
Most of the damage we cause to the planet is the result of our own ignorance.By Yvon Chouinard
The Recycling Myth
Although recycling is a good start to living more sustainably, here are a few facts you should know before throwing trash in the recycle bin.
91% of plastic intended to be recycled actually ends up in landfills.
78% of the United State's recycling is shipped to other countries to manage. Since the demand for recycled goods has decreased and the cost to recycle has increased, much of that waste ends up in landfills.
Most of the "biodegradable" single use plastics will only degrade under specific high-temperature conditions and are one of the leading causes of ocean pollution.
We don't need a handful of people doing zero waste perfectly. We need millions of people doing it imperfectly.By Anne Marie Bonneau
No Plastic Pledge
1. Enter your email address to sign the New Year, No Plastic pledge.
2. Add the PILLLAR Bamboo water bottle to your cart and checkout. All you cover is shipping costs, we'll take care of the rest.
3. Bring your water bottle with you and instead of using plastic, just fill your bottle.
4. We'll track and send updates throughout the year on how many water bottles you've saved from going into landfills
5. Track the progress to reduce 500,000. plastic bottles from landfills HERE.
We don't have to engage in grand, heroic actions to participate in change. Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world.By Howard Zinn