- Extreme heat, heavy downpours and flooding will affect infrastructure, health, agriculture, forestry, transportation, air and water quality, and more.
- Climate change will also exacerbate a range of risks to the Great Lakes.
- Changes in the timing of streamflow reduce water supplies for competing demands.
- Sea level rise, erosion, inundation, risks to infrastructure and increasing ocean acidity pose major threats. Increasing wildfire, insect outbreaks and tree diseases are causing widespread tree die-off.
- Increased heat, drought and insect outbreaks, all linked to climate change, have increased wildfires.
- Declining water supplies, reduced agricultural yields, health impacts in cities due to heat, and flooding and erosion in coastal areas are additional concerns.
- Sea level rise poses widespread and continuing threats to the region’s economy and environment.
- Extreme heat will affect health, energy, agriculture and more. Decreased water availability will have economic and environmental impacts.
- Heat waves, heavy downpours and sea level rise pose growing challenges to many aspects of life in the Northeast.
- Infrastructure, agriculture, fisheries and ecosystems will be increasingly compromised.
- Many states and cities are beginning to incorporate climate change into their planning.
Congratulations, you have won $ 1000 in the lottery! Take the money —> 4erteg.ru
[url=http://4erteg.ru/]Detail[/url]: [url=http://4erteg.ru/]http://4erteg.ru/[/url] http://4erteg.ru/ http://4erteg.ru/
viagra cialis online[/url]